SITEK Caspian Training Center
Our training center
Our training center has been working since 2016, and has been created in order to expand the variety of services our company offers.
In our center we implement modern approaches of personel trainings in accordition to legal system of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of safety and labor protection.
Contact SITEK Caspian training coordinator - Yermek Sakin.
Phone: +7 712 227 2062
Phone: +7 777 500 3984
Based on hour long-term practice, we faced various challenges like cost-efficiency, losses over time risks due to personell trainings and certification. Kazakhstan legislation requires each specialist to receive 10-hours trainings away from the production. This is must for knowledge and credentials proof.
Check our licenses and certifications
Training Center Activities
Тogether with Ministry of Emergency Situations, Unicorn CCC and Mr. Doors
- Distance learninig technologies developed by national science and technical center for industrial security.
- Application to courses can be submitted by individuals
- Learning and certification is conducted online in any place and time
- Cost efficiency due to lack of T&E, Per Diems and overtime costs
- System reports for clients
Is our core focus
- Fire safety in hazardous industrial objects
- Requirements for implementation and secure exploitation of load lifting equipment
- Requirements for construction and safe exploitation of containers under high pressure
- Requirements for safety of steam and hot water boilers
- Requirements for industrial safety of natural gas distribution and consumption systems
We are practicing experts
- Safety rules for the operation of consumer electrical installations and the Rules for the technical operation of consumer electrical installations. Group 1-3.
- Safety rules for the operation of electrical installations of consumers and the Rules for the technical operation of consumer electrical installations. Group 4.
- Training in fire safety measures for employees of organizations, managers and those responsible for fire safety in organizations.
- Fire-technical minimum
Occupational Safety and Health
- Learning for Standing examining committee
- Courses for Labour Codex, Occupational Safety and Health
- Basics of safety when working at height
You can read more about our modern approach and try yourself in our portal. We aim to provide the national and foreign companies with high training and consultin services following international quality standards.