The main value of SITEK is its employees. Working in our team means to have the real possibility of self-improving as professional and person making new targets and gradually striving to achieve them.
Feel free to submit your CV. We are constantly hiring engineers for our ongoing and future projects.
- Address: Aiteke Bi street, 55, Atyrau, 060011, Kazakhstan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +77122272072
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 - 18:00
- Saturday, Sunday: Weekend
Become part of our SITEK team
We are looking for competent, self-motivated and self-conceited employees that have faith in themselves and choose their own place in life!
- Maintenance of relay protection & control systems of switchboards, power transformers, power generators emergency generators, motors, overhead & cable lines; HV testing & measurement of characteristics of switchboards equipment, power transformers, power generators, emergency generators, motors, overhead & cable lines;
- 5-6 years of work experience in oil and gas industry
- Karabatan 28/28
- Must have control system automation and field instrument experience and be familiar with the various hardware/ software products and services employed for process control system projects.
- Design experience with programmable logic control systems.
- Experience in programming/troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Responsible for creating or maintaining automation processes, usually in chemical or mechanical industries.
- Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation background is a must - Experience in relevant role not less than 3-5 years in oil and gas fields
- East Kazakhstan oblast, Aktogay 28/28
- Testing of various protection relays and other substation equipment including Current transformers, power transformers and gas insulated breakers. Protection and Control engineering design for MV/LV power system. Understands and correctly interprets customer specifications and single line diagrams in order to select adequate protective relays and design/program the automation functions of the relays. Manages the complete life cycle of protection and control engineering tasks including review of customer engineering documents, preparation of scoping document, implementation of relay logic with engineering tools, configuration, development of relay system description and testing procedures, supports of system test and supports of trouble shooting.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering/ Relay Protection. Experience in relevant role not less than 3-5 years in oil and gas fields. ABB relay experience is preferred.
- East Kazakhstan oblast, Aktogay, 28/28
- Atyrau, Karabatan, 28/28
- Knowledge of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance techniques; Experience on electromechanical device, power electronic systems, automatic controls, protection and measuring systems, shut down equipments, direct and alternate drivers; Experience in high voltage power distribution network; Experience in advanced diagnostic on electrical devices and apparatus; Understanding of Low Voltage switching operations; Experience on Ex inspection and maintenance procedures; Workshop repair, testing and calibration knowledge and skills; Knowledge of local and international codes and regulations regarding electrical systems and equipment
- Diploma / Qualification in Electrical engineering. Proven Skill in maintenance execution within discipline, especially in work planning and preparation in SAP (or another CMMS).
- Atyrau, Kashagan, 28/28